Stylebit runs on your codebase and only collects metadata.
- Stylebit do NOT expose your codebase. It just collects metadata regarding your design system.
You can always run analytics in
dry-runmode and check generated local json to see exactly what is collected.
- Stylebit do NOT run
AIon your codebase. The logic behind Stylebit cli is
static code analysisrunning on AST (abstract syntax tree)
- Stylebit do NOT request neither write or read access. It’s your local codebase and your local machine.
- Stylebit CLI code is npm registry and you can always check it.
- The web application is hosted in google cloud and basic security is provided by Google.
- We never ask for password on logging in and don’t ask or collect any sensitive during the session.